Thursday, May 29, 2008

The launch of " The Urban Fishermen"


Well, the fishing season is on and I've already landed my largest fish to date: A very large and fun fighting muskie; What did I catch it on? A spinner bait in hot pink with a yellow skirt. This was caught in the area of Deux Montagnes in the MOntreal Area.


I've decided to create a business for my fishing passion. A website and services company that caters to the everyday fishermen and the Outfitters. The site will provide tips, stores, Pictures, contests, GPS locations of hot spots, The site will offer bookings for unique Fly and remote fishing camps in Canada.


The site will premier great fishing in Canada.


If you have ideas, thoughts or own a Outfitter and like to have some free advertising please let me know.


Here's to catching what ever your think is possible


"The Urban Fishermen"

No comments: